Tour de France U Tube Video - Three Minute Complete Tour

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Blog Entry from Vincent at Les Terrasses in Gouchen (Shangri-La)

Good morning everybody.

I wasn't able to post on your blog, so I send you the message directly if you
want to join it to your blog. 
Here is Vincent, the owner of "les Terrasses  de Saubissan" (www.hebergement-saintlary.com).

Just few words to say how I was glad to receive my first american bikers, and I hope
that you could reach the Tourmalet. As i said, the clouds had disappeared at
noon, and the view will be gorgeous when you'll arrive at the top, to eat a
good piece of cheese, from the best french cheese maker in France (That's
absolutly not a joke: this guy just win this official tournament, which appears
once all the four years. TV was there, and Prince Albert de Monaco wants him
for his wedding now)


I'm very proud to serve usully to my guests this kind of cheese! (Even
if it was not the case when you ate, cause I was not expecting you)

Have a nice end's trip anyway, and come back to climb some ruff cols and eat some
french food.


See you one day.

Vincent





Le
27 mai 2011 à 18:14, Dale Stirn a écrit :

No comments:

Post a Comment